subscribe

My fashion, beauty and home selection of the moment

Search a post

11 October 2015

Venise | La Bella Cittadina


As you know I am student so I went back to university two weeks ago and I am a little nostalgic for Summer so I figured I'll share with you some pictures of my journey in Italy and I plan on doing a similar post about my week in Tenerife too.

Venice is actually quit a small city, but with a breathtaking architecture, lovely weather and incredibly kind people. It was the first time I ever travelled to Italy and I genuinely loved it. I will definitely go back to this beautiful country and visit other places such as Milan, Rome or Florence.

The following photos were shot with my iPhone hence the quality in some of the most famous posts in Venice such as the incredibly beautiful Basilica di San Marco (St Mark's basilica) situated on the Piazza San Marco (St Mark's Square), the Ponte dei Sospiri (Bridge of Sighs) known for being the bridge from where the Venetian convicts could see for the last time Venice before their imprisonment, or the Riva deli Schiavoni with the amazing taxi boats










Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Connect with me

Back to Top