subscribe

My fashion, beauty and home selection of the moment

Search a post

11 May 2014

KIKO BEAUTY HAUL


Hi dolls ! This week I went shopping (mostly for clothes) but today, I will share with you the beauty products I found at Kiko. As you may have noticed, I like a lot the brand Kiko. I love the quality of their products and more important I can find my exact skin tone in their foundation, concealers and others... 

First of all, I'd like to say that for in my opinion, lips are the best place to have fun ! You can try every colors, every lipglosses and never getting bored of it. So I wanted to had colors to my collection and to try some new lipsticks and I decided to check what Kiko could offer me and I wasn't disapointed at all !




 Velvet Mat Lipstick, color 605


 Unlimited stylo, color 011


Soft Touch Blush, color 107


Unlimited stylo, color 010


Universal Fit Hydatring Foundation, color 10



Connect with me

Back to Top